Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, Have a problem with my indicators switching of to early, is there a fix for this

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,153 Posts
Bike said it first: "NO"

·
Premium Member
7,780 Posts
I have an 08 when I want my turn indicators on a little longer I will push the switch and ten seconds or so later I will push it again. This seems to last as long as I need it when I do that. But as far as making them stay on longer the other two gentlemen are correct

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,153 Posts
I have an 08 when I want my turn indicators on a little longer I will push the switch and ten seconds or so later I will push it again. This seems to last as long as I need it when I do that. But as far as making them stay on longer the other two gentlemen are correct
I am quite peeved at Honda for making this a 10 second auto-cancel....
I have to turn off of a major 4-lane highway onto a very narrow 2-lane county road.
2 car lengths from the turn are 2 RR Tracks, and I always look both ways..
means I approach my turn off very slowly..... and traffic behind me wants to run over my rear fender.....

I get their attention by Zig Zagging from Lane Edge to Lane Edge, while the Turn Signal is on, and I repeatedly keep it going..... I make it a point to get the attention of the traffic behind me, I want them to move over into the left hand lane going forwards.

·
Premium Member
6,828 Posts
It is what it is or nothing. It is an easy task to make them manual but then they will never self cancel. Just like my Honda 90 when I was a kid. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts