Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 423 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
We are getting a bit of snow and frozen rain this evening here in the south of MO.
Not sure what's up north a bit.

I can hear the ticking of the frozen rain sometimes allot and sometimes slows to a little. Just off and on stuff so far but enough already to not ride in it to be sure! Wife said the roads were already getting pretty slick when she came in about 2 hours ago.

I probably will not make the party, will know maybe Friday if I want to try the ride from here. I'm just getting over a kinda bad cold, but still have it.

And you know how it goes, order stuff so it will arrive early and not be something to have to wait around for, and it gets shipped LATE.
Nice the company worries about the stuff getting here safe, but I ordered printer stuff Sunday night, should have had it today, they said it will ship tomorrow! RATS!
With the weather around 0F for a few nights and the low lows for the days they did not ship any printer supplies that could freeze and bust or get ruined till today this week. Of course my order had stuff that could freeze and bust!
Should have it Fri. or Sat. instead of today!

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts
Once again had a great time with great people at our annual Rhinos Christmas Party.:claps::congrats:

Just to give everyone a heads up,
:readit:

Here is a summary list of rides we are planning for 2014:

May 3, 2014 - Pop Fly Memorial Ride, NE Ks NW Mo - Rcameron; Atchison, KS
June 7-8, 2014 - Diggers Upper Midwest Unrally - DigbyODell; Dubuque, Iowa
June 20-22, 2014 - Rhino Romp - Mighty Max; Salina, KS KOA
July 7 - 10, 2014 - NASSIR 7, Fontana Dam, NC - Halfling
Aug 29-Sept 1, 2014 - Labor Day Weekend Event
Jan 10, 2015 - Annual Wild Rhinos Christmas Party - Ottawa, Ks.

Mark your calendars, now and don't miss out and the fun and festivities that goes along with a Rhino gathering!!

Looking forward to a great and safe 2014 and hope to see you all down the road!!

:waving::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Hey everyone! Just a quick note to let you all know I am still alive and kicking, just not real hard right now. Had surgery on my left foot on Christmas Eve and as of right now, still off work. Got the stitches out on the 8th, and go back on the 29th, to hopefully get released to go back to work. Sorry we didn't make the Christmas Party, again! I promise, we will make it, just hasn't been in the cards so far. Hope to see you all soon, getting real antsy to do some riding, but the weather has been horrible and can't with my foot anyway. :( You all take care and ride safe! :)

Galen aka: Cobra

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Happy Birthday Popeye!!!!! :band: :birthday:

:15grey:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Happy birthday Popeye.

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts
Happy Birthday, Popeye!!

;):congrats::birthday::birthday::birthday::banana::band::action::jumper::kissing::kissing:

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
happy birthday popeye

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Happy birthday Popeye.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Been riding daily and loving it. Teting my cold gear a few nights.

Happy late birthday Popeye!

Crazy weather up here! Rode yesterday in 38 degrees, now today is a high of 6 and snow covered!

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Warm today.......anybody riding in the Wichita area? I'm out on the Wing!

·
Administrator
58,762 Posts
Got up to 61* here today and has been so for almost 3 hours.

If not for the wind, it would have been very nice to have been out in the yard.

No bike here for me at the moment, still in Dawsonville, GA awaiting the winter rebuild.

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts
Today Ladyboog and I got out and got about 90 miles of throttle therapy in the hills and curves of western Jackson Co, Eastern Pottawattomie Co.

I consider this "Bonus" time being able to ride at the end of January WOO WHOOO!!

:claps::readit::applause:

:action::action::action::action::banana:

·
Wild Rhino - Canadian
590 Posts
Got in 125 miles of Throttle therapy yesterday, was a nice ride for January.
Just made my reservations for NASSIR 7, More expensive than I would like, but we will have a great time. The wife and I will be next to the pool, that will leave one more of the lodge rooms for someone. I hope Haffling all the best in making NASSIR 7 the best yet.

21 - 40 of 423 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.