Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

2016 Goldwing

984 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  lionelgo50 
#1 ·
Look what followed me home, well not literally, I had to sit on it and twist the throttle some. It's a 2016 Goldwing and only had 955 miles on when I bought it. Still 1 year remaining factory warranty and a 5 year extended warranty, so should be good to go for a while. A dealer in my area had some left over 2018 Goldwings on sale for $22,999 for the DCT version so I saved a little over $8,000 on basically a new one, just a couple years old.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
It's uphill at Pop's lol Thanks John I like the two wheelers better than the Trike especially in crosswinds, and this will probably be my last bike unless I outlive it.

#5 ·
I got the 2016 5 speed The DCT didn't come out on the Goldwing until 2018, so no review on the DCT coming from me, but some people like it and some don't. One other change for 2018 is a 6 speed manual shift

#7 ·
That sounds good, but I think they are only going to have hamburgers once a month. Let me know when you want to go to Shawnee or we can meet someplace on Rte 66 for lunch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.