Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,311 Posts
What has been the dates in the pass ??
the pass we drive thru to get there?

or the past historical dates it has been set?

yeah yeah, just what you needed, a fuss bucket grammar nazi... :ROFL:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
In the past its been near or after labor day. We've noodged the date back and forth a bit to accomodate the most folks. We try to make this event a consensus thing, dont like to dictate...

·
Premium Member
60,184 Posts
Well then around Labor day seems to work in the past, so if that works you, or not chime in........

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
I am good with the proposed date Sept 9-12.

Reactions: UbarW

·
Premium Member
60,184 Posts
At this point in time it works for me.........

·
Premium Member
60,184 Posts
Damn, is there only 3 of us going

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Damn, is there only 3 of us going

I doubt that. I'm not sure I've missed one since the first one, which was before I was on the forum. :D It's still very early. Some people haven't even started planning their Summer yet. I'm not in that category though. ;-) Planning on NASSIR in SD and Zion sometime this Summer plus our usual gathering.

John

·
Registered
300 Posts
I doubt that. I'm not sure I've missed one since the first one, which was before I was on the forum. :D It's still very early. Some people haven't even started planning their Summer yet. I'm not in that category though. ;-) Planning on NASSIR in SD and Zion sometime this Summer plus our usual gathering.

John
I'm in the category of not even planning my summer yet (hell, I haven't even planned my wedding anniversary yet, and that's in 2 weeks...), but if I can make it, I'll be there again this year (last year was my first.)

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
I am seriously going to try and make it this year. Depends on where and also where I am at with my rebuild at my property in oregon.

·
Premium Member
60,184 Posts
Well the next question is where..........

·
Administrator
22,400 Posts
Well the next question is where..........

I thought Sisters was already decided.

Does anyone planning to attend this, also have plans for NASSIR?

Financially, I'll only be able to do one trip this summer. Well, I haven't checked my ticket against last night's lottery numbers, so, there is a chance...

·
Premium Member
60,184 Posts
The sisters work for me

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Greg and I are planning on NASSIR.

John
I want to make NASSIR. I have it on my ride calendar. I am having some 2nd thoughts. My calendar includes the Run for the Wall and another meetup in North Carolina. I won't be home until the 9th of June and have just been gone for 28 / 29 days. I do have a part time job and I am not sure if I can turn around and be gone another 10 days a month later.

It is not taking time off without pay that is the issue. It is the responsibility that I take on with the job that is the issue.

I am not even sure I know how to approach the question to the folks I work for.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I also thought sisters was the decision. Please weigh in on that, everyone...

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,311 Posts
I want to make NASSIR. I have it on my ride calendar. I am having some 2nd thoughts. My calendar includes the Run for the Wall and another meetup in North Carolina. I won't be home until the 9th of June and have just been gone for 28 / 29 days. I do have a part time job and I am not sure if I can turn around and be gone another 10 days a month later.

It is not taking time off without pay that is the issue. It is the responsibility that I take on with the job that is the issue.

I am not even sure I know how to approach the question to the folks I work for.

Two summers ago, I was working a full time summer only job. And taking off time to attend NASSIR7 turned into a fiasco that I decided to just skip NASSIR7 for the same reasons you give.

Last summer, I kissed off part time work, NASSIR and other chances to meet people are more important than working for a job that only pays me 30 cents/dollar after taxes....

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
I agree on Sisters. There is even a campground right in Sisters Or, Sisters Creekside Campground.
The price is not bad and you are close to good riding, good food and for those who do not want to camp there are hotel/motels.

My family has camped there on a regular basis and they recommend the place.

I am retiring this year and will probably try to make it to Nassir and WCWJAMR..

Anyone else??

·
Premium Member
60,184 Posts
Henry do you think they allow more than 1 tent @ camp sight
I can't make a commitment yet but I'm looking at the SD Nassir....

21 - 40 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.