Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

2018 DCT in slow speed manuevers

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Glenn Wehe 
#1 ·
and it does wheelies too

#6 ·
I rode a 2018 Demo with DTC it was real nice. I think the wheelie part would be easy in the sport Mode. If I could hang on, lol. Better rider's out there than me for that sort of riding. Honda did there homework with that new Wing. I could live with any of the stuff people complain about if I could afford to spend that much money on a bike.

The Front suspension is the real Deal for the way it handle's. and that the bike is narrower and lighter. It's a whole new bike not just a make over. I took about 30 minute ride , part town and part Hwy and loved every minute of it, I didn't know any thing and just about got back and found the blinker's, I should have looked the bike over before the ride.

The guy at the Dealer ship said I would reach for the clutch at stop sign's and he was right. That New Honda is a big step up from my 1993 GL 1500. (not that there is anything wrong with a 1993 GL 1500) Honda get's thumb's up from me for the new Wing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.