Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for instruction on installing the led lights in the saddlebags. They are basically the same as the trunk light pictured here. I am hoping to use this LED light and switch for a much cheaper solution. However the step by step instructions for the Honda solution would make it a lot easier to take the bike apart. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
28,236 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, however that's installation for the trunk. I'm looking instructions for the saddlebags.

·
Administrator
28,236 Posts
Thank you, however that's installation for the trunk. I'm looking instructions for the saddlebags.
You said "They are basically the same as the trunk light pictured here." so that's what I looked up. Go to the site that the saddlebag lights you have are from and look for the instructions there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm looking for instruction on installing the led lights in the saddlebags. They are basically the same as the trunk light pictured here. I am hoping to use this LED light and switch for a much cheaper solution. However the step by step instructions for the Honda solution would make it a lot easier to take the bike apart. Any help would be appreciated.
Use battery led puck lights no wires and last quite a while. Have two in the trunk one on each side mounted to the liner(up and to the rear) they work great. Again no wires or switches just push on or off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts