Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hear Ye, Hear Ye.....

The Wild Rhinos are BAAAAACK!

Let's hear from you ..... Right here........!!!

:welc::welc::welc::raspberry:

·
Administrator
24,499 Posts
Hey, you came home. :welc: back.

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
Back? Whatcha mean back? Yall running out of places to hide? :welc:

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Hear Ye, Hear Ye.....

The Wild Rhinos are BAAAAACK!

Let's hear from you ..... Right here........!!!

:welc::welc::welc::raspberry:

Rumor has it that there was a sighting Saturday night of a few Rhinos throwing plastic rings & disturbing motel guest by wearing a Rhino mask.

:nerd:. But that is only a rumor.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
I'm gonna set up this pitch real slow, , ,right over the plate for ya, , so lets see if you "hit it outta the park', , , ,

Whats a Wild Rhino???

Sounds interesting, , ,

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm gonna set up this pitch real slow, , ,right over the plate for ya, , so lets see if you "hit it outta the park', , , ,

Whats a Wild Rhino???

Sounds interesting, , ,
Interesting? Ummmmm yes...... We are a group of individuals that started out in Kansas (but are spreading out contagiously) that love to ride, love to eat, and love to have a good time, that for the most part ride Goldwings. Since "Wild Hogs" are more associated with Harleys, and some of us think they are "horney" We came up with Wild Rhinos.

To become a Wild Rhino, there are 2 requirements......

#1. Ride with the Rhinos

#2. Do the "Rhino Initiation".

That's it.

The following video "Viewer Discretion Advised"

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Administrator
20,569 Posts
Looks like Rhinos are invading again! Hide all the women and children!!! See all of you at the Rhino Memorial Ride in Windsor, MO and get ready (which means practice) for the Rhino Bowling Tournament for the Jeanette Lawson Memorial Fund. This is going to be a blast!

·
Administrator
20,569 Posts
57 today. 60's next week. Time to come home young man!
ah Dirtman.....Rex is ruined now having some Florida “roots”. It has to 72.4 degrees and calm wind before he will ride that Goldwing back to Kansas!😂

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
57 today. 60's next week. Time to come home young man!
Young Man..............

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

:nerd::nerd:

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ah Dirtman.....Rex is ruined now having some Florida “roots”. It has to 72.4 degrees and calm wind before he will ride that Goldwing back to Kansas!😂
Ummmm...... Maybe just a "little" spoiled.......:raspberry:

Attachments

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So, I am on my daily walk today around the blocks of our park here in Florida and there was an elderly lady (probably 20 years my senior) toddling out to get her mail at the mail station. So I stopped and took my ear buds out and being the smart azz I am, said to her "I feel like I'm just going around in circles"..... she looked up from her mail and said to me "Next time why don't you go around in squares, just to change things up a bit?" ................... I promptly laughed and told her I would try that and went on my way....... the wisdom of the older generation........ Well played my Lady.... Well played........

1 - 20 of 67 Posts