·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
All is good again, or still is, as always,

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
Rhino's have reason to be proud.

Yesterday Myself and Huggy attended the Memorial Service for Bob Smith ( Goldwings4ever ) in Niagara Falls Ontario. 12 Rhino's were in attendance including Bill Ladigo and Scott Lawson ( Both who flew up from Georgia ) . It was a wonderful large service with several tributes to Bob being offered. Fly gave an impressive talk of Bob's devotion to Motorcycling in General and his ( and Anita's ) involvement in our Goldwing Community. It was an impressive tribute and well delivered in a difficult situation. Fly, You are to be congratulated for representing the Rhino's in this fashion. We are so proud of you.

I would also like to Thank Patty ( Buttonlady ) and Dennis Ruda ( DRod ) for the Buttons they supplied to the attendee's at the Memorial. A really nice gesture on their part.

Attachments

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

·
Administrator
58,426 Posts
that was great Rex, some very nice improvisations to make a lot of highway more interesting.
We will always miss our friend Bob at our meetings.

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
Thanks Hawggy for the kind words......it was easy because Bob (and Anita) did make an impact on our lives and our Goldwing community. I appreciate all the Rhinos that were able to make the service. That is what made me proud, Rhinos represented!

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
If you haven’t had a chance check out YouTube...... search for Rex Cameron, Michael Coleman, or Goldwing Wild Rhinos if you want to see some videos from the past showing the great times we have had.....it will bring a tear to your eye!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts