Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
I remember it being in Homosassa Springs, FL one year, say about 2 years ago?
we went to Tybee Island after leaving there. 馃啋

Premium Member
FYI: Due to the lack of good restaurants close to the hotel, (Subway, McDonald's, Wendy's and Waffle House are near the hotel) it would be best that if you plan to arrive around your dinner time to eat prior to arrival at the hotel. There will not be an organized Friday night dinner.

Just Winging It
I have puppies until the first week of April.
Perhaps next year I'll make it.

Senior Moments!
Here is the latest forecast:

Premium Member
Wishing ya'll safe travels and good time . Sad to say Tammy and I will not be able to make this one. Some medical issues to resolve with Mrs Ona.

Premium Member
Thoughts and prayers being sent to you and Tammy. Y'all will be missed this year.

Registered
2003 GL1800A
If I leave early on Saturday morning I can be there well before noon - how would you suggest I connect with folks to find out where the Meet & Greet part is happening?

Premium Member
If I leave early on Saturday morning I can be there well before noon - how would you suggest I connect with folks to find out where the Meet & Greet part is happening?
Ride through the hotel parking lot and look for the Wings, you'll find some of us and/or post in here.

Registered
2003 GL1800A
Weather looks like all rain on Sunday for the ride home. As this is the wife's first long trip I may opt out and break her in on a sunnier weekend. ;)

Premium Member
We're here. Saw just a Fl guy with a Goldwing on trailer. Don't know if he is part of the forum.
What is the plan for tomorrow?

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Registered
2003 GL1800A
It's going to be close to freezing for much of the morning here in Charlotte tomorrow, and possibly raining for the ride back on Sunday, so this year is a pass for us. Enjoy your weekend, all.

Premium Member
The Snore's arrived home safely around 1:40 PM. Had a great time !!! Sorry some had to miss this event. Glad to have meet PGoldwing and Sweet T. Will post some pics tomorrow..

21 - 40 of 45 Posts