Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
I think Flyone might be involved with this one! He was down in Georgia during the holidays.I think a full investigation by Redwing is in order.:shock:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,473951,00.html

Gene:waving:
Now Now.........no investigation is needed! The story says that the size was stolen was extra small. Even my head wouldn't fit in those so no doubt I am innocent!!! :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Hey, where are the pictures. :D

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
imported post

You know why they call them "Thongs" don't you? That's the sound they make when you take them off....

((((((((T-H-O-N-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G)))))))

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

3000 of them stolen here in Spartanburg, SC Christmas week, same store chain, same items. I was sure Flyone was here somewhere.

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

TXGrasshopper wrote:
You know why they call them "Thongs" don't you? That's the sound they make when you take them off....

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
:coollep::toast::toast::cool::cool:
:11brown:Winger 82:banana:

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

TXGrasshopper wrote:

Yes they do, and when helping your wife or girlfriend remove hers, Be EXTREMELY Careful or,,,,, You'll Take Your EYE Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve-O

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Apparently the bottom has dropped out of the market since these thefts. :D

Flyone protests his innocence, on the grounds that his head is too big for the stolen thongs, but surely with the theft of so many this is the work of someone with either a young lady with a love of thongs or a male with an un natural fetish, regardless of size???

He has already admitted that he is going to "do something a bit different" for Montrose, so maybe he has "gathered" these for wearing on his wrists and ankles:baffled::baffled::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Apparently the bottom has dropped out of the market since these thefts. :D

Flyone protests his innocence, on the grounds that his head is too big for the stolen thongs, but surely with the theft of so many this is the work of someone with either a young lady with a love of thongs or a male with an un natural fetish, regardless of size???

He has already admitted that he is going to "do something a bit different" for Montrose, so maybe he has "gathered" these for wearing on his wrists and ankles:baffled::baffled::cooldevil::cooldevil:
Then he could be handing out special Steve Saunders meet and greet thongs to everyone there.

I bet that when everyone showed up at a local eatery wearing them we'ld make the front page of the local news paper!! :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

I have given it some serious thoiught, and I personally think that with the Stock Market being what it is today, that our Friend Flyone is making a serious effort to Corner the Market on Thongs, therefore driving the price right through the roof! He may have gotten the idea from the Hunt Brothers and what they did with Silver a few years back. Be Careful Fly, I am sure that this is against the law.

Possibaly he should start going by SLYONE!

:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

Steve-O

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

b679995 wrote:
I have given it some serious thoiught, and I personally think that with the Stock Market being what it is today, that our Friend Flyone is making a serious effort to Corner the Market on Thongs, therefore driving the price right through the roof! He may have gotten the idea from the Hunt Brothers and what they did with Silver a few years back. Be Careful Fly, I am sure that this is against the law.

Possibaly he should start going by SLYONE!

:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

Steve-O
personally I think that Flyone's intention is to bring thongs down!!! Of course if they are Harley ones, they won't need much help, they will just fall down by themselves!!:cooldevil::cooldevil:He may well have done better with silver or perhaps gold, but that would have been no fun, now would it!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

Silverfox, you may be right, but I think it is the intention of ALL men to bring thongs down. As we get older we just don't bring them down as often as we did in our younger days. And the Harley thong comes down so easy from all of the oil they leak, they just sort of slide off. They also make a Liquid Thong remover,called Jose Quervo, you may have heard of it.

:waving:

Steve-O

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

Hey Flyone, those were size XS. Should be just about the right size for nose warmers in frosty Kansas.

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

Taffy that is just NOT RIGHT. I do not wanna take that image with me into the new year.

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

QDaddy wrote:
Taffy that is just NOT RIGHT. I do not wanna take that image with me into the new year.
GAWD!!!! I just hurled in my mouth!!!! :realshocked:Taffy!!! :whip:

Just remember, I'm innocent until proven guilty!!! :angel:

I was in the Southeast over the holiday but I'll never tell what I was doing there..........Maybe I can get Wexy to change my title to Thong Master Huh?:baffled:

Happy New Year!!!! :toast:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Taffy, it's one thing to wear a thong,,,,,:baffled:

but, to willingly post a photo of you wearing it...:cheeky1:

You still da man!!!!!

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
Taffy, it's one thing to wear a thong,,,,,:baffled:

but, to willingly post a photo of you wearing it...:cheeky1:

You still da man!!!!!
He is definately braver than I. :bowing::bowing::bowing:

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

QDaddy wrote:
hmmm, the 1st of January posting.........left your wish a little late there buddy :cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.