Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three young boys were friends. As they became men. One became a Baptist preacher. One became a Methodist preacher. One a Catholic priest. They meet at the coffee shop and decided to go fishing. The Baptist preacher had a boat, trailer, motor and fish finder. The Baptist preacher was at the lake early. The Methodist preacher only minutes later. The Catholic priest right behind them.Men and fishing gear ready to fish. The Baptist preacher said there'a a good place to fish only a few yards along this bank. The fish finder started to chirp and anchors were lowered. Everyone started catching fish. Baptist preacher said we are almost out of bait. I have more in my pickup. He steps out of the boat and walks across the water. Gets the bait walks across water to the boat. Not long after that. The Methodist preacher across the water to get sandwiches from his car. The Catholic priest says to himself my faith is as strong as my friends. He says I have drinks in my car. Steps out of the boat and down he goes. The other two men grabs him under each arm. Back in the boat spitting water and coughing. He says I thought my faith was as strong my friends. The preachers started to laugh and laugh. They stop and each one of them held his hand. Preachers told him it's not your faith that's weak. You don't know where the stumps are.

·
Premium Member
65,762 Posts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts