Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

They have got to be joking, right??? How does he prevent the bike from falling over when he stops?

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

A three-year-old boy has been granted a special licence to ride a motorcycle by judges in India

Azeem Khan had to prove he could control the powerful (:D) Royal Enfield Bullet after his dad added special extensions to the controls so he could reach them.
"He is much safer than most adult drivers I know," said proud dad Shantanu, of New Delhi.
"I used to sit him on my bike and he would always grab at the controls. One day he will be a professional racer for sure," he added.
But Azeem, who turns four next month, is not allowed out on the main roads on his own.
"Of course I won't let him drive on the busy roads without me on the bike as well. I trust Azeem but I don't trust other drivers," he said.
And the pint-sized biker already has his sights set on his next set of wheels.
"What he really wants is a Harley Davidson but he'll have to wait a few more years for that," added his father.

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

Wow. Even if he dismounts, how can he hold it up? He must have it figured out.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

That makes about as much sense as the state of Texas sending a notice to my 90+ year old aunt who'd been in a nursing home a couple of years letting her know she could renew her DL on the internet. :?

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

Ok, now that is just silly.

The fact that he can, is really interesting.

But to give him a "special license"? What's that for? They go on to say that he isn't allowed to ride on the road, so why the license?

The fact that he can ride doesn't mean he should be allowed to. Lots of kids can ride a motorcycle, but they don't have the maturity or the judgement yet to handle things that come up.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

What the heck, if you've got lots of kids you can risk a few.:whip: Stupid father.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

Geezerglider wrote:
That makes about as much sense as....
...our familydog getting pre-approved by MasterCard back in '84.

But as with this, I think my Dad had something to do with that.

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

Geezerglider wrote:
That makes about as much sense as the state of Texas sending a notice to my 90+ year old aunt who'd been in a nursing home a couple of years letting her know she could renew her DL on the internet. :?
Thats funny on more levels than one. Think about it.

Sending postal mail

to a 90 year old

who will get to it after shes done chating on AOL with her boyfriend in the same nursing home.

Dont know abaout you but any 70+ year old person I know thinks that the internet is the devilks playground and that the net is cancerous.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

muaymendez1 wrote:
Geezerglider wrote:
Dont know abaout you but any 70+ year old person I know thinks that the internet is the devilks playground and that the net is cancerous.
It is... Pry a kid away from it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.