Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harbor Freight does some great coupons sometimes, just good other times.
HERE is a great coupon for sale on EBAY. Take a look!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170948891324?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Harbor Freight Coupon Save $300 on a 1000lb.capacity Motorcycle lift only$299.99

That full bike lift is normally $600 now and sometimes on sale for $500, with that coupon the lift only costs $300! The saving is well worth paying $25 or more for the coupon, heck even $50 and you still save $250!

I been watching that lift and have never seen it for only $300 till now on any sale or coupon!

Thought I would pass the info for anyone wanting that lift, it's a steal!
I do have one of those same coupons myself so it is a legit coupon, but I am not sure yet if I will be buying the lift myself so my coupon is not for sale LOL Sorry.
I think I have till March to us mine.

Seller also has a couple other bike type item HF coupons for sale too.

For those of you watching the HF sales like I do, HF does take the 20% off any one item etc. coupons on sale items, but normally not with the other coupons. Sometimes they do if you are buying several items at once. Just depends what mood their computer is in that day LOL

Lately I been getting crappy 15% off coupons instead of the 20% off in most sales papers I get now, but I also get a 25% off in one book they send me.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Those lifts are normally $299.00 here without a coupon.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
+1 on febutters post, same price here in dsm for 299...

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
The coupon I have says $339.99, regular price $599.99, and it expires tomorrow. However, HF usually sells most of there stuff below what they say is regular price anyways so who knows what they would really ask for this without a coupon.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
$419 here too.......

It could come down to $50, IM still not getting one.......

The price of the lift is cheap at full price versus what it's going to cost me to extend my garage out enough to get it to fit inside..........

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've already got one of those coupons myself here HF sent me. I got a whole book of coupons last month and this month. Seems to be something a bit new as I just started getting these recently.

I also have pages ripped out of magazines with HF coupons. First thing I do when a magazine arrives, find the HF page and rip it out to pin on a wall in case I have money to spend LOL

I've noticed some HF items have been going UP in regular price and the sales are not as low of prices on some items now either. Been going this way for awhile.
I watch HF allot and get 3 or 4 mailings from them each month.

That lift WAS $500 regular price I think early this year or late last year. For awhile it was going on sale for around $400 depending which sales I looked at, maybe sometimes a bit less adding in coupon on a sales price .

I have lots of HF stuff and like most of it pretty well. I actually like my HF sockets and ratchets better than a couple sets of Craftsman I have, and they are the older better Craftsman sets and also a newer crappy Craftsman set. I don't buy Craftsman any more. Never really got into Snap-On either, I traded my 3/8" Snap-On set for a chain and sprocket set and some other things for a bike back in 90's LOL

I been watching stuff I bought like the big band saw and I'm not seeing it for as low as I paid. I think it's staying mostly around $250-$300 now, I bought it for about $160 after sale price and a coupon.

Guess HF is just keeping up with others when raising prices. The 7" mini lathe went up about $100 at regular price, Grizzly has a similar lathe and they went up $100 on theirs also now. I been thinking about the Mini Lathes for awhile since for small parts my big lathe is over kill and a pain to mess with. The Mini Lathes are handy for small work and can be set anywhere to work anytime, even on a kitchen table LOL

Forget what I paid for my 16" lathe and milling machine from Grizzly but when I was there last weekend I was really shocked at the currant prices! I know I paid much less for my machines and tools!

I dropped by Grizzly to see about some tools for rollers I need to make soon, I decided I have enough tools to make the tools I need when I saw the tool prices LOL

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
I just bought that lift 2 weeks ago. It was 349.00 but I had a 20% off coupon. They asked if I wanted a 2 year extended warranty for an additional 80.00. You then have up to 2 years and 3 months to use it, and then you can bring it back and exchange it for a new/newer version, OR, just get your money back period. He said it acted more like a 'rental' program!!

Then, after I gave them the 20% coupon, which took the price down under 300.00, it made my 2 year warranty go down to 50.00!!

At HF, It's ALWAYS smart to buy the extended warranty. LOL

I also got the nicer wheel chock to go with. Also bought the motorcycle seat rolling stool and a motorcycle tire bead breaker. Haven't used any of them yet though.

I have a couple older Jap bikes with lots of aluminum to polish so I got the 6" double ended buffer too. Should have plenty to keep me busy this winter. Anybody close by that wants to check out or use any of these things let me know.

They also have a program called 'Inside Track Club' that is supposed to give you even further discounts on selected items in the store. I think it's 20 bucks a year. The guy said mine already paid for itself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.