Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

cool

300mph huh..... well i suppose its like this back when most of us were younger we carried a trojan in our wallets why cuz if we needed it, it was there

so 300mph ... if you need it its there

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

I wonder how that television boom thing turned out?

:cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
imported post

they went through all the work of a bubble cockpit and still left the old guys knuckles exposed to the elements. Wonder if dyson vaccumes got inspiration from this ad?

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
imported post

Hey, a boxer configuration engine! ...or an inline 4 like the BMW 'on it's side' configuration. Pretty funky.... but, round wheels?!

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

AndI gota wonder if there are electric or phumatic outriggers that come down at stop lights. Or won't there BE stop lights in the future?? Hmmmmm

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
imported post

OldSchool_IsCool wrote:
AndI gota wonder if there are electric or phumatic outriggers that come down at stop lights. Or won't there BE stop lights in the future?? Hmmmmm
Yea that's kinda where I was in thought???. All of the Aerodynamic design except the part where his sholders go through and his hands. But most importantely is when he comes to a stop??? What the????? Look Ma no feet!!!!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.