Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

36 more days and we're off to Colorado. Me and 4 others from work are going to ride from San Antonio,Tx to Colorado. Plan on 2 days to get there, spend 2 days at scheduled events, ( Fort Collins Beer Festival, and Tejon Street Bike Fest in Colorado Springs ) and the next 4 days finding our way home. Can't wait!!!

We got 3 wings, 1 FJR, and 1 Heritage ST. My neighbor may come also if the wife allows... I doubt it! He rides a Raider.

Any members from Colo?? What kind of temps can we expect in the mountains in late June? Figuring on 40-50 in the morning and 65-70 in the afternoon. Maybe??

New tires put on yesterday, and changing the oil this weekend, just need to give her a good bath and load the Ipod, and then... WAIT.

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
imported post

Hey Tex, we will be in Cimarron NM working for the Boy Scouts this summer. What dates are the FT Collins andTejon bike fest in Colorado Spr.. We would probably load up and ride up there.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Ft. Collins is Saturday, June 27th, and Tejon is Sun, June 28th.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Isn't the planning and dreaming about a trip almost as good as the ride itself!!!
Now I did say almost. We planned our long vacation for a couple months.

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
imported post

Cool, I have logged our calender, NOw if I can just get off that weekend, sounds like a blast..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.