Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

On St Paddy's day, there was a trip to Lewiston ID, involved a preacher, and some green beer.........and we are still riding together..........:leprechaun:

PS: thanks for the great decor

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

Congratulations.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

millisec wrote:
On St Paddy's day, there was a trip to Lewiston ID, involved a preacher, and some green beer.........and we are still riding together..........:leprechaun:

Love your area, buddy....... grew up at Wallula Junction. Like the Tollgate Road, and whatever highway it is all the way to (through Tollgate, Lostine, Wallowa, etc.) Enterprise, Oregon.... stay the night there, and then come down the Rattlesnake to Clarkston, come back home through Lyon's Ferry (mini-Deal's Gap!)... there are people that would pay money for that!

I've tried to get my wife, Red, to move to Dayton...... but all she ever says about it is, "gee, I'm sure gonna miss you!"

Congratulations, by the way.......

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Congratulations! 37 years is great!

John

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
millisec wrote:

Love your area, buddy....... grew up at Wallula Junction. Like the Tollgate Road, and whatever highway it is all the way to (through Tollgate, Lostine, Wallowa, etc.) Enterprise, Oregon.... stay the night there, and then come down the Rattlesnake to Clarkston, come back home through Lyon's Ferry (mini-Deal's Gap!)... there are people that would pay money for that!

I've tried to get my wife, Red, to move to Dayton...... but all she ever says about it is, "gee, I'm sure gonna miss you!"

Congratulations, by the way.......
Yeah, I like the area too. Visited there when I was stationed at Ft. Lewis in the late 1950s. I remember some good riding roads in the area, unfortunately, I did not have a motorcycle at the time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.