Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well I'm going to either part out or sell my 1980 standard. I had it running when I discovered water in the exhaust and oil. I have poured a lot of money into this bike and I'm tapped out. I have new seals for the forks, new heads, new timing belts. new seals for the calipers, new pads, new paint. I have 2 many projust at hand and Idon't have anymore time to spend on it. It need to go to someone that will appreciate it or I'm going to part it out. I can'tpost ant pictures for some reason so if your really interested it the bike, Email me your address and I'll shoot over some pictures. I also have new carbs and alot of extra parts. Please PM me . Thanks Allan:jumper:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,700 Posts
imported post

Oh jeez, hate to hear of your dilemma. Hope someone who can appreciate your project comes along and helps you out.

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

OK Guys I'm going to list this on this site for 400.00 dollars and the lucky person get's to pick her up. Please let me know if someone is interested, Thanks Allan

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
imported post

Allan I sent you an E mail and a PM havent gotten any reply PM me a Phone # I may be Interested Im in Ft Lauderdale Jimbo1145

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.