Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This calls to clean the Crankcase Breather. Does anyone do this? I would have to remove plastic. I always seem to break something.

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,228 Posts
not me, I can't fathom that anything would clog it up near that soon.

25,000 miles? yeah,

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
This calls to clean the Crankcase Breather. Does anyone do this? I would have to remove plastic. I always seem to break something.
As you're living on the Wet Coast I'd check it to get a handle on how fast it fills with crud.

·
Administrator
25,719 Posts
On previous 1800s it's a simple matter, there is a clear hose with a plug in the end that can be accessed without removing anything. Not having a manual for the 2018 model I can't say.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On previous 1800s it's a simple matter, there is a clear hose with a plug in the end that can be accessed without removing anything. Not having a manual for the 2018 model I can't say.
If I am looking at the correct manual, several panels need to be removed. I cannot post links yet

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,228 Posts
If I am looking at the correct manual, several panels need to be removed. I cannot post links yet

Run over to the Fun Forum, and join in the fun there, you can get 15 posts in 15 seconds.

·
Administrator
25,719 Posts
Is it the owners manual that came with the bike?

·
Administrator
25,719 Posts
Looks pretty simple to me and you can probably position it so you don't have to remove anything next time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts