Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:clapper::clapper:Just received my 450,000 mile pin,Need 28,240 for 1/2 million YEA! (Accident free to boot Double yea! (OR darn lucky lol!):D

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

Congrats! Now that's why I want a 1500 or 1800. Its a Honda, a name synonymous with dependability and reliability.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
imported post

:action:You definitely have bragging rights, especially since you did it all accident free to boot.:action: CONGRATS!!! :waving:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

:clapper:Out.......Standing, :clapper:your the man. Great going. :action::action:

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

Silver7 wrote:
:clapper::clapper:Just received my 450,000 mile pin,Need 28,240 for 1/2 million YEA! (Accident free to boot Double yea! (OR darn lucky lol!):D
Great Job... I can't wait for you to achieve your 1,000,000 mile pin. Take Care - Jim

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

Congratulations! Doubtful I'll ever get that many miles, and I had an accident early on, so there goes that.:(

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

The best part is that they are accident free miles! Quite an accomplishment! Congratulations!

Bernie

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

I just went over 450k miles a few years ago, unfortunately, few of those miles were on a wing. Never wrecked, but a LOT of tough rides.

Whoever said, "What doesn't Kill You, makes you Stronger" was an IDIOT.

I'll never hit 600k miles in this life.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Silver7 wrote:
Way to go, Silver7. Any place you have NOT been???? And how many bikes have you gone thru??

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

I've been all over from Alaska across Canada to Nova Scotia ,Virginia to Calif.( Can't figure out how to RIDE to HAWAII YET LOL!) I started out with a CB 350 Honda.then 750,1200 now my 1500.I'm still happy with my 1500 it ONLY has 182,000 on it now,I plan on reaching my 1/2 million mile mark (PIN) on it. LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Congratulations! THat's a lot of mile for one butt.:waving::waving::D

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
imported post

Now that's why I want a 1500 or 1800. Its a Honda, a name synonymous with dependability and reliability.

Your 1100 is quite capable of reaching that goal. Talked with a guy last week that has several Wings and one of his older versions has well over 350k miles.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Very True chris,I put 240,000 on my 12 before i sold it for $3500.00 and got my new 93 1500.Now I got 182,00 on my 1500 and still going strong.I went to Canada montana and etc. with 18 other riders .I was the only one with a 1200 and had no problem ,in fact they were crying for gas in wyoming and i was still on just below 1/2 tank lol!!

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

WOW!!!!!!!!! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

Congrats!!! Who issues these pins - and what did you do to report the miles? Is this part of the "Iron Butt" riders??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.