Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am trying to purchase a head set for my 83 Goldwing Aspencade which has a 5 pin connector. Please read the below comment and let me know if you think I have the universal connector.

Thank You

(E-Bay message)

You asked:
"I have a 1983 Goldwing Aspencade with the 5 pin connector. The connector is the same config as for a pc keyboard on a computer. Will the Air Rider work with the Honda?"

THE ONLY INFORMATION WE HAVE IS AS LISTED. A UNIVERSAL 5-PIN CONNECTOR. MAYBE THE COMPANY HAS A WEBSITE FOR MORE TECHNICAL INFORMAION.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

I'm not sure what your message is referring to, is it a reply from someone selling a headset?
In any case, any headset sold for a Goldwing will work on all Goldwing models.

·
Banned
596 Posts
imported post

Depends on how "Air Rider" made it, it may not be standard. That its like a keyboard simply tells pin configuration (5 pins in 180* or 5 in 270*). Beware of "el-cheapo", reproduction or "other" equipment, it may not take the abuse of highway service.

Ive a set of used J&N 's that do fit the stock systemif youre interested. Email me.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Dave,

Your 180 is my "M" desig FYI. I have been buying mine from a surplus shop and that is how they designate them.

Oh and I am killing the mike without feedback squeal. Really wondering if it is a function of intercom gain? email me and we'll talk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.