Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just noticed on the main page that the forums have just reached 50000 posts and that 30000 of these are in the technical forum. This represents a huge amount of tech info. Well done fellow members, I just hope thissite lasts forever! :cooler:

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

It gets better by the day. I don't know how they manage to keep it free of sponsors and banners, forums don't run on fresh air. :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

GWEddie wrote:
It gets better by the day. I don't know how they manage to keep it free of sponsors and banners, forums don't run on fresh air. :waving:
ICOULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!! MY HAT IS OFF TO THOSE WHO HAVE WORKED SOHARD TO KEEP THIS FORUM GOING!:cooler: :cooler: :cooler:

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
imported post

Steve and Ciaran put a lot of effort into keeping this site clean and running well and the results are clearly shown by the number of posts.

This site is well known internationally and respected by many as a premium source of Gold Wing information.

Well done and thank you Steve and Ciaran and a big hoorah to all the greatfolks who offer their time to help makethis site an even better place to visit.

Vic

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

weewillywing wrote:
I just noticed on the main page that the forums have justreached 50000 posts and that 30000 of these are in the technical forum. This represents a huge amount of tech info. Well done fellow members, I just hope this info lasts forever! :cooler:
20,000 wrer in the "Deer Alert" thread !!:clapper:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

GWEddie wrote:
A big Hurragh for the wingnut :clapper:This site/forum is kept clean from banners etc because the wingnut has refused on many occassions:shakehead:to have any dealings with sponsors etc:whip: and has refused large amounts of money from them. :headbanger: There is no Goldwing forum on the net that comes near to matching this one.

:clapper::18red::clapper:

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
imported post

The quality and value of this site is well known all over the world at this stage. Well done to the owner and all the great guys (senior gurus, gurus and other members) who help out their fellow members. :waving:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

gaswing wrote:
The quality and value of this site is well known all over the world at this stage. Well done to the owner and all the great guys (senior gurus, gurus and other members) who help out their fellow members. :waving:
:clapper: :weightlifter: :clapper: :weightlifter: :clapper: :weightlifter:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
GWEddie wrote:
A big Hurragh for the wingnut :clapper:This site/forum is kept clean from banners etc because the wingnut has refused on many occassions:shakehead:to have any dealings with sponsors etc:whip: and has refused large amounts of money from them. :headbanger: There is no Goldwing forum on the net that comes near to matching this one.

Redwing, Can we contribute?

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
GWEddie wrote:

I would also like to contribute.

Billy

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

bmoore106 wrote:
Redwing wrote:
GWEddie wrote:
A big Hurragh for the wingnut :clapper:This site/forum is kept clean from banners etc because the wingnut has refused on many occassions:shakehead:to have any dealings with sponsors etc:whip: and has refused large amounts of money from them. :headbanger: There is no forum on the net that comes near to matching this one.

It's also important for all members to remember that the wingnut pays for this forum out of his own pocket. :rollingeyes:

I would also like to contribute.
Im sure the wingnut would be more than happy to accept donations :clapper:

He used to have a Pay-Pal link on the front page of this site, :stumped:but that was taken away because some donations did not get to him. :baffled:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Im sure the wingnut would be more than happy to accept donations :clapper:

He used to have a Pay-Pal link on the front page of this site, :stumped:but that was taken away because some donations did not get to him. :baffled:
I've asked the Wexman about this, I'd be happy to pony up a bit. We need some way to forward a little cash Wingnut's way. The information and entertainment on this site is well worth coughing up a bit of green!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.