Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

We finally rode a bike in all fifty states. The only aboslutly clear day we were there and we went almost 300 miles.... of course it was only 38oF and I couldn't feel my feet when we stopped for lunch.... but it was a good not-feeling! As we came back into Anchorage we could see 200 miles away to Mt McKineley... Life is Good!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Way to go rcmat007!! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:. That is something that very few of us can ever come close to doing! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

I think you got lucky. Being rained on in fifty states is kind a dubious distinction anyway. I would much rather get a clear day to ride. Will we see you guys at the side car rally in Kansas this weekend.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
We finally rode a bike in all fifty states. The only aboslutly clear day we were there and we went almost 300 miles.... of course it was only 38oF and I couldn't feel my feet when we stopped for lunch.... but it was a good not-feeling! As we came back into Anchorage we could see 200 miles away to Mt McKineley... Life is Good!
Happy to hear you've been able to visit a small piece of my ex-home state! Sorry to hear the weather didn't cooperate too well. The driest part of the year is usually July in ANC. FAI often has good but cool weather in the fall. The kind of weather that gives me the urge to grab a rifle and look for a moose. I miss Alaska at times until I get an email from friends there bitching about the weather. There are sure a hell of a lot of people around here.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

travelinmays wrote:
I think you got lucky. Being rained on in fifty states is kind a dubious distinction anyway. I would much rather get a clear day to ride. Will we see you guys at the side car rally in Kansas this weekend.
unfortunately my pager won't work that far.... but say "Hi" to Joyce (the new USCA preisdent) for us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.