Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Has anyone ever put the 6 pipe exshust on a honda goldwing?

will it fit?

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

there are some valks with the 6 into 6 pipes. You planning on getting a 15 or 18?

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

Yup My bud has a valk with Cobra 6-6 Mother is LOUD won't go anywhere near him Just as Bad as those Harley idiots who think loud is mahcho ( or making up for lack of something else)

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

i do have a 1500 , 89 .
i would like to hear how it sounds.
i like the rumble of pipes but not the roar of the load ones.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
imported post

If racing circles and hod rods, we call those "boom tubes." 1 pipe per cylinder. You lose back pressure and will need a major carb rejetting...and some ear plugs. There is a reason they call them boom tubes.:cooldevil: Probably louder than any Harley you've ever heard, even if baffled.

But you'll probably get lots of attention!:action:

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

Just get the open exhaust pull the cable and it opens your chamber,sounds like a sports car with 6 cylinders lol.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
imported post

I heard a Valk with 6 pipes and it sounded absolutely gorgeous!
They were so long that the owner reckoned the noise was fine when riding - I didn't get to speak to any of the guys he rode with though!!

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

My brother in law's dad has a set of 6 into 6 on his Valk. I personally don't care for the sound, but it's not my bike so to each his own. They are a lot louder than I like on a tourer. I think his have the baffles in them because they're not as loud as some of the Harleys I've heard but still too loud for me. Just my 0.02 worth and just my opinion so to each his own.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
imported post

ccsailor wrote:
Yup My bud has a valk with Cobra 6-6 Mother is LOUD won't go anywhere near him Just as Bad as those Harley idiots who think loud is mahcho ( or making up for lack of something else)
You got it right. They are compensating for their having such little...............................................feet!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.