Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am the luckiest of men, the most fortunate creature alive!

I ski-patrolled all weekend, and the wet mountain weather that was so gloomily forecast never arrived.... Saturday and Sunday were stone-sunny-gorgeous and the snow, like it has been all winter, was better than it should have been! No bad injuries, either, just a fat little eleven year old girl with a psychological ankle... Itobogganedher down, and made her laugh: "Good lord, it's worse than we thought! Your toenails have done turned green!" The little girl laughed and giggled. "It's polish! It's polish!See? I got red polish on my fingers and green polish on my toes!"

Even fat little girls need a toboggan ride, an honorable way down off the cold mountain, now and again......

Laid around and over-ate most of Monday, but today.....today.... the mountains all around are white, but the roads are all grey and dry, and the KLR again answered the call..... 65 winding miles just messin' around my little ol' valley! Skiing and riding in the same week! And a gorgeous, lovingRedhead who will be home from work in 30 minutes short!

I have no need, no reason, no desire.... to ask for anything more! And I don't....

God Bless You All, As He Has Me...... and I hope your tank is always full, your roads always curly!

(ski patrollers, including Yours Truly, waiting for the call......)

Attachments

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Sounds like some good throttle therapy for sure!!! Got in 100 miles today myself. Felt like a popsicle when I got home but it was well worth it!

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

To bring a smile to someone and yourself is always a treat :)

Glad you had a great day or days as you stated CJ.

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
imported post

glad to hear life is good!! i'm always looking for others that are having a good time in life, its so nice isn't it?

:D

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

It's always so good to hear good things. I had a wonderful time as well, but not to top yours.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

GO GET 'EM CJ !!!......:action:

We didn't get to ride today...but I did take two old office chairs out to the shed and brought the exercise bike back in the house. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
I am the luckiest of men, the most fortunate creature alive!

I ski-patrolled all weekend, and the wet mountain weather that was so gloomily forecast never arrived.... Saturday and Sunday were stone-sunny-gorgeous and the snow, like it has been all winter, was better than it should have been! No bad injuries, either, just a fat little eleven year old girl with a psychological ankle... Itobogganedher down, and made her laugh: "Good lord, it's worse than we thought! Your toenails have done turned green!" The little girl laughed and giggled. "It's polish! It's polish!See? I got red polish on my fingers and green polish on my toes!"

Even fat little girls need a toboggan ride, an honorable way down off the cold mountain, now and again......

Laid around and over-ate most of Monday, but today.....today.... the mountains all around are white, but the roads are all grey and dry, and the KLR again answered the call..... 65 winding miles just messin' around my little ol' valley! Skiing and riding in the same week! And a gorgeous, lovingRedhead who will be home from work in 30 minutes short!

I have no need, no reason, no desire.... to ask for anything more! And I don't....

God Bless You All, As He Has Me...... and I hope your tank is always full, your roads always curly!

(ski patrollers, including Yours Truly, waiting for the call......)
cuz, you, my man, defintely have a way with words. you can make a cold day seem warm and sunny!......rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.