Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

WOW 68 Today in Nebraska !!!!!!! Work sucks but still got to put on 50 miles .CRAP i think i have spring fever .HELP............................:wtf:

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
imported post

I think we were 68 here in Central California today as well! I got a nice little ride in trying to work a fuel (carb) problem. We're gonna pay for this nice weather soon! lol:action:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
imported post

I saw 71 on the thermo meter here today! :)

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Down to 7 last night with-out the windchill,only 33 today. Doesn't matter, the bike is put away and I'm loadin' ammo till Spring... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
imported post

68 on Jan 5.

I thought you were anouncing your birthday.

No cake for you!

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
imported post

Wx Bureau just now released a new forecast for here.
So sorry for you snow birds, but:

Friday 66
Saturday 60
Sunday 54

Oklahoma City will continue to see unseasonably warm temperatures Thursday and Friday, according to the National Weather Service.

Sunday, with a high near 46.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Sure do hate this garsh awful winter weather we are having here in the snow belt :)

Hey Goldie, hear me whistling? :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

:ssshh::ssshh:

You guys are killing me here! I have to ask myself if I am nuts or not?? :dumb::dumb::sobbing:

Yesterday on the morning of Jan 5th it was -46 degrees here in Alaska where I am at for the moment. It warmed up to -21 degrees today, but the wind started blowing with gusts up to 20 mph making it roughly -48 degrees wind chill. I cannot wait to get home on Jan 18th where the +40 and +50 degree weather will be like a tropical heat waveandI can ridethe bike again.

Although I did get to take the snowmachines out, last week on New Years Eve day and night. The temp was only -10 degrees and not so cold that the riding was not fun. I hadforgotten how muchI loved snowmachining just as much if not more than motorcycling.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

Was tee shirt weather here today. Just got an email from my good friend saying he just got cleared to go to Antartica to winter over on the ice cube. Leaves Jan 16 and will be on the ice before they are frozen in. Will come out on the first aircraft out in August. Some people are just nuts. But as he says, it will pay for a lot of flying time in his Cessna 172.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.