Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1:and you didn't buy it??:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

And if you look closely you can see that the jugs have been off before. I cant believe the onions on some people!

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
imported post

If it is a real 69, and think it is, it could go for that price. The single throttle cable and best I can see the sandcast cases. These were selling for this much or more in Japan a couple of years ago.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

I am not a collector, and I like a bike to start when I turn the key. I will give him $300 dollars for it.

Kit

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

Sure looks like a beauty to me:clapper:.......but not worth the $$$$$ he's asking:shock:

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

For John Boy:

You sold me that 750 a few years back for four hundred bucks...you should have added some doo-dads and three zeros to the price...hell, John, I'd still be handing you the money and your latest 1800 could have been paid for with that.

That's it-I'm laughing too much to continue...

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

Was that a 2-stroke engine? Was looking at the last picture which shows a refillable side tank. Like oil injection? Help me all wise ones.:waving:

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

Well, the price is ...well let's just say it's far and away to high for my budget. But the bike itse;f is gorgeous if you ask me. Looks to be in near pristine condition. I'd be proud to own and ride it. Especially if I could afford it.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
imported post

AVA AUTO TECH wrote:
Was that a 2-stroke engine? Was looking at the last picture which shows a refillable side tank. Like oil injection? Help me all wise ones.:waving:
Dry sump, two oil pumps, one for engine pressure, one to return oil to oil tank. When you changed oil you had to remove drain in the bottom of tank not fun with hot oil.:waving:

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
imported post

not only does he not understand math and the number of zeros you place after the 4, for four Hundred dollars, but he also cannot spell.

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

I think it must be a joke :D:D

But seriously if anyone here is into 750's we have a guy on NGW that is trying desperatel to sell some NEW OEM 750 engines. He has a bunch of 450 engines and 750 engines new in original pickling from Mother.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Harley bags, that guy is a idiot......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.