Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Greetings everyone.:waving:

Just sitting here waiting for the smoke detector to go off to tell me the turkeys are done...:shock:

This little girl really puts her heart into the song. I cracked up a couple of times near the end when she gathers her breath to put that extra "attitude" in to the big finish.

Enjoy. http://www.flixxy.com/celina-hristov-singing-talent.htm

Have a great day.:)

Hobie
 

·
Still a winger at heart.
Joined
·
20,868 Posts
imported post

That is wonderful... Watch it again, and look at her eyes. A couple of times they really get big as she digs deep! Too cool!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yep. I thought she did a great job at expressing herself especially considering her age. We'll probably be seeing her on America's Got Talent or something like that.

Happy Thanksgiving UBarW!!

Oh oh, there goes the smoke detectors.......actually it's my wife that thought they were oven timers. Ouch, that hurt dear......didn't know you were reading over my shoulder.:D

Hobie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,509 Posts
imported post

Aww. poor Goldwing, stuck outside and covered in snow. That's Goldwing abuse ya know. And quite letting your wife read over your shoulder!! You wouldn't hurt that much.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
631 Posts
imported post

Scroll down that page for an 11yo singing the same song...close your eyes and you'd swear she was 30
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,401 Posts
imported post

drknobs wrote:
Scroll down that page for an 11yo singing the same song...close your eyes and you'd swear she was 30
Thats what I told the judge, but he still said it was illegal!!!:shock::cheeky1::cooldevil:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
631 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
drknobs wrote:
Scroll down that page for an 11yo singing the same song...close your eyes and you'd swear she was 30
Thats what I told the judge, but he still said it was illegal!!!:shock::cheeky1::cooldevil:
That is just sooooooo wrong!!! :shock:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,401 Posts
imported post

drknobs wrote:
SB in SC wrote:
drknobs wrote:
Scroll down that page for an 11yo singing the same song...close your eyes and you'd swear she was 30
Thats what I told the judge, but he still said it was illegal!!!:shock::cheeky1::cooldevil:
That is just sooooooo wrong!!! :shock:
...but funny, right?:cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Aww. poor Goldwing, stuck outside and covered in snow. That's Goldwing abuse ya know. And quite letting your wife read over your shoulder!! You wouldn't hurt that much.
Beep......oops......wrong thread....:D

Fortunately, that's not my bike.:cool:I know the owner however and he doesn't appreciate what he has. Funny thing is the bike is still running fine even after the shamefull abuse.

Here's mine:
 

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top