Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'75 is almost complete, rear turn signals are gone, engine stuck.

'84 Interstate is partial {very!}, short block in place, engine turns. Trunk is gone, saddle bags and lids in place, side covers are there. No radiator or carbs

Estate sale, $200 each as parts bikes.

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,914 Posts
Are you trying to part them out or sell complete. I would be interested in the carbs from the 75.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Selling complete.

I dont have the time or inclination to part them out when I will only see 1/3rd of the proceeds, but do 3/3rds of the work.

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
If you were closer, I'd come get that '75

·
killer driller
781 Posts
I am interested in the 75,I live in Prosperity S.C. my cell # is 803-924-5243 my name is Jon, if you like I can be be reached anytime after 3:00 pm during the week and anytime on the weekend,looking forward to your call

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jon Jay, sorry to be so late responding, but closing out an estate property has it's issues, and the '75 sold locally.

The '84 Interstate is still available, price drop to $100...

or I will keep the side bag lids and side covers and sell for double that... and still get scrap on the chassis.

Interested? make it quick, house contract should close on the 22nd, although the buyer may be a bit lenient.

·
killer driller
781 Posts
Jon Jay, sorry to be so late responding, but closing out an estate property has it's issues, and the '75 sold locally.

The '84 Interstate is still available, price drop to $100...

or I will keep the side bag lids and side covers and sell for double that... and still get scrap on the chassis.

Interested? make it quick, house contract should close on the 22nd, although the buyer may be a bit lenient.
thanks anyway not interested in 84

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.