Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
26,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Saw this 750 beside the road today at the foot of MT Magazine Ar. It looks pretty good except the seat needs recovered and there is some paint overspray on the frame where the tank was painted on the bike at some point. It has 22000 miles, starts and sounds good, I didn't ride it. I would buy it but don't have a grand to spare. So I figure if one out of ten forum members sends me a dollar I can swing it, then I will send back $2 to each member that donates, one each week in the order I received it until I pay everyone back. Sound good? :)
If anyone is interested send me a PM and I will give you the owners phone#.

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

I don't get why this was moved.:baffled:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Durn! That's a pretty little thing.........

Wish I had a thousand large..........

Got a weakness for the 750's. Had a Suzuki GS 750. very similar to that and an absolute sweet bike, both for around town and light touring.Red and I put some real quality miles on it. Had also a Nighthawk 750, which I sold last spring and still wish I hadn't......

Durn! Wish I had me a grand!

·
Administrator
26,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:

Durn! Wish I had me a grand!
Me too CJ, still haven't had anyone want to send me a dollar. Come on, you double your money when i send it back. Hurry up, the last investor doesn't get his money for about 19 years. Tell you what, I'll send back 2 a week so it will take less than 10 years to double your money.:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

That's better than the stock market is doing right now. Throw me in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.