Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Taking this old wing and going naked with it. I have a wiring dilema on hooking up the turn signals. Too many wires. Not sure of the sequence. If I string new, what do I need to tie into in the headlight. H E L P. Does the reserve lighting unit come into play?:?:1000red:

·
Administrator
26,977 Posts
imported post

Sorry no one got back to you sooner, sometimes a post just gets missed. In the headlight housing there should be orange and orange/white wires with female connectors for the left turn and position light, also a green with multiple females (ground) also a light blue and light blue/white for the right side. The solid color wires are the signals and the striped wires for the position lights. There should also be matching color wires, orange and blue, from the instrument panel for the indicators (male connectors). None of this ties into the headlight wires. The reserve lighting unit has no connection to the signal and position lights, I don't think so anyway.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hey, big help, thanks. I was trying to go off the colored wiring diagram on this site, and I could not figure out what did what. Thank you very much.
Brett

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.