Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

you may have to resort to pulling a head you shouldn't have to build the engine if it ran good before. the most it would be is a headgasket or 2. if it's been 2 weeks soaking you may have to do surgury. but others will chime in. :shock:i guess you've tried rocking it both direction.:shock:

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

did you see any water in the cylinders could be something other than cylinders stuck.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

could the starter be stuck and keeping it from turning?

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

well?? maybe someone else will chime in. have you tried to turn it at the drive shaft you can put a little more leverage back there. so it ran good when you parked it? no water in the clyinders, starters not stuck? maybe a cam stuck? somethings stuck:shock:

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

i don't think he has a cly stuck he has looked inside with a scope and doesn't see anything in the cly. maybe his starter as some have suggested don't know yet?

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

:bat:well come on man you can't leave us hanging like this. the suspense is killing me.:shock:

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

he said free day. which maybe a month from now.:D:cheeky1::D

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

did you check the starter yet?

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

moonshiner wrote:
it rolls , the brakes work , the clutch engages and disengages , i will check the valve clearance and timing .
duh!:D sorry i couldn't help it. :shock: i can't believe it's stuck after 2 month either. it must have been rained in it was outside under a tarp.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

slap him again please!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

where there's your problem right there. as mythbuster would say. remove the heads and beat it.:clapper::action:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.