Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello all

Well im back with another little problem not much but something is not right..

i have had a very hard time finding the right wiring diagram's for my bike the one in the books well they are bad at best..

i thank i got it right the lites work if the turn sig is onbutwill notflash they just come on.

the bulbs in the bike are single filament and dont know if they should be 2 filament the flasher works after i put in a 1157 bulb but cant get the bulb in the other socket

could something be wrong with the wiring i have 6 leads from the lites the break lite works very good but the parking and turn dont on the back only front work good.

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
imported post

The signal lights on the 76 naked are duel filiment 1157. Not sure about yours thoughlooks like you have a fairing. Might be different. Look inside the socket to see how many terminals there are. 1 or 2. That will tell you the correct bulb. The 1 and 2 filiment bulbs have different locking posts. The 1157 posts are offset. eitherone shouldn't fit at all in the other.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

ok so it would seem i have the wrong lite set on the back of this thing i have not tryed to fix this tell yesterday and that is how i found it ill see if i can find some 2 fillment lites some were and see if that works..

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

i see you live on OK did you run over to the Wing Ding this last weekend if so hope you have a good time.. I was going but could not get off to go so ill have to hear about it from Dad..

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

The rear signals are single filament, I think. Turn signal only, no running lights on the rear.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

that would work to ill look into it thank you

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

ok thank you for all the help i found a 522 flasher and it works very well.and by the was i got it running last night not well mind you but it did start. ill need to do a little more messing with the carbs i thank to get it running good thank you for all your help on this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.