Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am after a wiring diagram for the J M Passanger control for my 98 GL 1500 SE. The JM part nnumber is PC GL15CLS ( the part fitted to bike). Just bought bike and my wife,,,,,,,,,pulled out the cord, so no diagram, no wife. STAY SAFE

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

Do you mean the connecting cord from the helmet to the PG-GL15CLS is lost? If so, you just need the standard 5-pin helmet cord. The extra pins are for the hand-held CB external mic connection that you can buy. Your helmet cord wont't use the extra pins.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Thanks for reply, does that mean the rear 8 pin is wired the same as the front, which is 5 pin ( and I have already done), if so which3 dont I use. This is a great site isnt it.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

I had the GL15cls on my 1500. Your headset cord will only fit one way into the 8-pin socket. Just plug & play. Welcome to the forum and yes it is a great place. Getting well respected all around the world now and busier by the week I think. :waving:

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Thanks Martin, My wife as pulled the cord out of the socket completely, so if I had a wiring diagram I could solder the cord back on the plug. My wife is still in the dog house, to put this in contexted, I have 9 Merc. Sprinter vans ( about £20,000 each, boat £40,000, ) my goldwing value about £8500 my pride and joy.

If any one does know the wiring diagram that woould be great,

Again folks, keep safe

Graham UK

G

·
imported post

Littlewil wrote:
Thanks Martin, My wife pulled the cord out of the socket completely. My wife is still in the dog house, my goldwing ismy pride and joy.
Hey Littlewil :waving: Dont be blaming your wife for all your troubles. :whip: These guys will soon sort out your problems. :jumper: Would you please update your profile and tell us what countryyou have your caravan parked. :stumped: Now go and let your wife out of the dog house. :crying:We have a member on this forum called Littlejohn, are you his little brother Littlewil. :weightlifter:

:walker: :18red: :walker:

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Ha !, she's a loveley girl really, my wifes fine to. I understand that the rear plug only uses 5 pin BUT which 3 do I leave blank . I have used the information already to repair the front ( 5 pin ) as per this web site.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

REdwind, Thanks for reply. Have a number of good friends in Limerick, anywhere near you. Lovely country, lovely people.

G

·
imported post

Littlewil wrote:
REdwind, Thanks for reply. Have a number of good friends in Limerick, anywhere near you. Lovely country, lovely people.
Hey Littlewil :waving: REdwind, :stumped:Thats a new handle for me. :stumped: No i dont live near Limerick, im far out on the Islands on the west coast. :jumper: Yes indeedwe have a lovely country and lovely people. :weightlifter:

:walker: :18red: :walker:

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

Littlewil wrote:
Ha !, she's a loveley girl really, my wifes fine to. I understand that the rear plug only uses 5 pin BUT which 3 do I leave blank . I have used the information already to repair the front ( 5 pin ) as per this web site.
It often pays to have a browse around the site Littlewil. Lots of useful information in it, and that's not even including the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.