Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am selling my 82 project bike... Da Boss wants it out of the garage... I have all parts, just no time.. runs perfect and I put a new starter in it last summer and has a new rear tire...

$1000.00 obo.. can get pix :waving:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

yes it is still for sale... I wont have time to snap any pictures until after the MNG at ES Ar.. sorry for the wait, but no room to move in my garage right now...

I will post pix as soon as I get back! :waving:

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
imported post

:blowingup: Great start to a worthwhile project... Local breaker wanted to sell me

a crappy 1100 Interstate for $ 600... in pieces some broken, missing cables,etc

So I'd say that is a fair price, One could find a Hondaline fairing & be styling :action:

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

Digger,

PM sent.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
imported post

Digby, I'll give you $11.30!

Even at $1000, it looks to be a killer deal. Someone could get into a great Goldwing really cheap.

My boss has done that to me as well. I finally realized that if I put something into a shed, it's "out of the garage". Had you thought about that? lol

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

terry_208 wrote:
Digby, I'll give you $11.30!

Even at $1000, it looks to be a killer deal. Someone could get into a great Goldwing really cheap.

My boss has done that to me as well. I finally realized that if I put something into a shed, it's "out of the garage". Had you thought about that? lol
but my shed is almost full too :D I am hoping she dont look in there :shock:

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

Digger,

Did you advertise this on the nakedgoldwings.com site. I'll bet it would sell there. Oh and I get to give you a bump to boot.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

No I havent... not a member there....:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

come on... nobody wants this :X

shameless bump btw :D

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

WEEKEND DEAL $800.00

MUST BE PICKED UP THIS WEEKEND!!!

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Ok She is all together and I took her out tonight for a test run.... perfect!!!!

All it needs is the headlight mounted (fairing needed) and front fender :waving:

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

Digger do you want to run it without a fairing? I may have some spare parts if you plan on keeping her. I do have an extra fender as well.

Somebody needs to buy this. What he doesn't have I do and I'll bet you'll have a real nice wing for right at 1200.00.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

Thanx Jeff,

The only reason I wasn't going to put a fairing on it was because I cannot afford one... I would like to put a front fender on her tho... Prefer to sell her cause I really need the $$ right now..

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.