Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a timing belt brake and it gernaded my engine! Looking for a motor or a project bike with a good block an heads on it. Prefer in the Northeast, NY, Pa, Vt, Ma. or Con. Contact me at [email protected] Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Had a timing belt brake and it gernaded my engine! Looking for a motor or a project bike with a good block an heads on it. Prefer in the Northeast, NY, Pa, Vt, Ma. or Con. Contact me at [email protected] Thanks.

Why NE USA? You up there now? You show Altus, Oklahoma as location.
Reason I ask is I have a good running 82 1100 ready to ride as is but needs work to make it nice.
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/7-sale-wanted-forum/417594-f-s-82-1100i-ride-now-project.html

If you want to use your parts and don't need my extra parts I'd take $1200 for mine and could ride it to OK.
Maybe meet you half way like Tulsa?

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chromo- Not there yet, but will be moving near the end of this month. My ad worked, Had a contact this afternoon, for a complete block (no carbs) 35K for $350. In brantingham ny. I'll be moving up near Watertown.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow Did I mess up. Binghamton NY, I'm moving to Watertown NY. Thanks for the offer.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Ok, glad you found an engine.

Good luck with the move.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
'83 Engine

Sorry to hear about your engine. I have one out of an '83i. It has about 112,000 km on it and runs fine. It has two new timing belts with literally
zero miles on them. let me know if your interested.

Chris

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a '86 GL1200 that needs to have the wiring looked at ( I have a replacement loom) just not sure if I want to spend the time getting it running or not I have a million projects to do at this time. would consider selling it for $1200 has all the parts except the radio and the intercom, it is an aspencade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.