Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

been trying to get radio out to send to sierra.they said controler is on right side under farring pocket.got it allmost out.there are some wires green.orange.yellow. red. and what looks like a ant.wire.every things going to left side.but canot find were to unplug it?about ready to plug everything back in and just listen to i pod.i have both turn siganls out plus tape deck out but canot see where they un plug:?:?:?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Right underneath the cassette player is the antenna signal splitter, trace the feed off it to the antenna connectors, just forward of the signal splitter is the distribution box. The actual tuner is under the right fairing pocket, just forward of it is the cb turner if you have cb, then forward of the cb turner is the speaker amp.

Everything inter-connects through the distribution terminal that's mounted in the left front of the fairing. Makes it easier to get to everything if you remove both fairing pockets and both turn signals.

The plugs for everything feeding into the distribution box are locking plugs, so they just don't pull out until you depress the locking button on the side of the plug.

Best to get the manual and load it on a laptop to have at the bike for reference.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

got radio out never see so many wires.i know this will sound funny but i hope sierra finds something wrong with radio.after everything you have to go through to get it out.going to send both the radio and controler.will let everybody know what they find out when i get it back????

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

krazy al wrote:
got radio out never see so many wires.i know this will sound funny but i hope sierra finds something wrong with radio.after everything you have to go through to get it out.going to send both the radio and controler.will let everybody know what they find out when i get it back????
Please do let us know. The Clarion 1 system is way more simple than the Clarion 2 system. I'm fixing to pull a 1 and install a 2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.