Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
imported post

I don't know if that would be of any pratical use for gene-o in Texas as he has posted about what appears to be a bad engine. Logistics could be a bit much.

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I know what ya mean. I have sent a message to the seller. I am sure that this bike was one around here that went into the dealer for repairs. The man paid $2500 down to get the engine repaired. They re built the whole thing but told the owner that the brakes were noy good as well as the rear tire. He told them to keep the bike & has never came back. That was 2 years ago.

Seller has stated that engine is fully rebuilt with all new seals, bearings, pistons, rings etc. Selling to recoup money into it @ $2000. Bike is disassenbled & most parts are still there.Click on above link to contact owner or call me & I will do leg work on your behalf as I am local to this bike.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

I am leaving from Sacramento, CA on 11-18 for a run to Campbell River and Victoria. I'm a long haul driver. If parts are available, I need some for my 81 GL1100. Also, could bring some back to the States with me.

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.