Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello and thank you for letting me join.I have an 82 Gl 1100 Interstate in darn near excellent condition. My question is I am wanting to put some Kuryakyn P/N 4050 (see attachment) on my wing. they have 1" holes as do I on my crashbar/ engine guard. They also have a feature that "locks" them under the motor, valve cover. my guards are really close to the motor also so i do not see why they would not work. They say they are for the 1500 wing. I think they would fit perfectly. Does anyone have them or know someone who has them on a wing that old? Thank you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
imported post

i put them on my bike (82)and they are GREAT! I situated them so that my calf sets lightly on the engine guard and my boot rests comfrotably on the peg. This takes all the strain on the knee as well. All day riding right there.

now that i look at them not sure if they are the exact modle or not but they look just like mine.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the state of Pennsylvania!

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
imported post

I put the longhorn peg mounts with the large ISO pegs on my 83. They are awesome!:action:

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
imported post

Welcome and HELLOfrom Frankfort IL -

Add a follow-up as to them fitting. They look nice and sound like a nice addition. . .

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

22lyons wrote:
i put them on my bike (82)and they are GREAT! I situated them so that my calf sets lightly on the engine guard and my boot rests comfrotably on the peg. This takes all the strain on the knee as well. All day riding right there.

now that i look at them not sure if they are the exact modle or not but they look just like mine.
:coollep:This good to know, was wondering ifthey would work on my 82 Asppy

hhmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like a good fathers dayideato give to the Mrs.

Winger 82:11brown:

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
imported post

i'm sure they would work on the aspy too. i have the interstate. they are nice because you can adjust in so many different ways.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

The longhorns are 150.00 free shipping to your door. I allready have the floorboard kit for both driver/ passenger. I like the kuyrakyn longhorns because they are SO adjustable. How are the floorboards working for you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.