Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Spotted this bike today on the way to a PGR mission and checked it out on my way back home. 2nd owner is a young man with a couple of kids and a wife that doesn't want him riding it and she won't ride it.

He bought it from the original owner who kept it in the garage all the time. Last registered in 2003, so it sat for a while. The new owner cleaned the carbs and got it running pretty good without have to install any rebuild kits. The starter had to be rebuilt. The forks have a little blow-by. Except for some minor scratches on the suitcases the paint on this bike is flawless. The flase tank looks brand new as do the side covers and front fender. There are 3 holes in the rear fender where a mudflap used to be. Comes with a cover and the original owner left 3 pairs of leather riding gloves in the bags.

I'll post the get it now price below the pics.

Ok, for the next week he has agreed to a buy it now price of $2,000, his sign out front has 2400 on it.

Now, who wants a nice 1100 that's needs very little work done on it?

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

Man,that is sweet looking. Now I know I paid too much for my 83', someones gonna get a nice bike for $2000. How many miles is on it? The pic cuts off.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

It looks good. I don't have that kinda of money for a third bike.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Bump back to the front page. Gotta be some one out there looking for a good 1100.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Sold!! No longer available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.