Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Need to sell this project bike fast, will entertain any and all offers...SF Bay Area (Northern California)...please, serious inquiries only.Currently registered, runs, almost road-ready. Send e-mail for details to .......send a PM ..otherwise all the scammers in the world will have your email address ,,wexman

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey gwilly1 :waving:Welcome to the best Goldwing Forum on the net. :clapper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
imported post

I know this is late so how much if you haven't sold it yet.

You say " Almost ready for the road" What is lacking?

I live in lodi so if you go through "winger" he could give you my email.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

unsteadyrider...

Making arrangements to have the bike picked up sometime before the weekend - if that doesn't work out I'll let you know.

I think the bike just needs intake manifold O-rings to be road ready - I had it started a couple months ag, ran strong but wouldn't idle. I'm pretty sure I damaged the O-rings when I put the manifold back on. Italso needs to have the wiring for the signal lights hooked up correctly - I've made the connections, but they don't work. In the meantime, I've cancelled the insurance and will register the bike as non-op this week. I've kept up the registration and insurance for several years hoping that would motivate me to get the project completed - in reality, what I did was buy another bike so have completely lost any incentive to get this one going. As far as price goes, make me an offer - I've got more money invested than I will ever get out of it, just need to get the machine out of my garage so I don't have to transport it when I move.

Bill

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
imported post

Thanks Bill.

I have a 82 GL1100 that runs very well. It is my only transportation until my lincence clears enough to make car ins. affordable. And am looking for a spare if I have to do something major to it.

I had in mind a small bike (Virago type). But then I saw yours with the fairing that would protect from the rain if needed.

Here's hoping the deal falls through.

Dwight

:baffled:OOps! My bad. Was Thinking of some other I saw. Even without the fairing I am interested. I have an extra. It's junk but looks good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.