Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So everything in the display works fine but these two bulbs. Bulbs are good but just won't light up.

Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

Does the hot wire have 12v? Is the ground wire connecting to ground? If no, you'll need to trace the wires to the fault.

·
Official "Cheeky Plonker"
1,211 Posts
imported post

It's the same hot that feeds the speedo and tach lights, brown and white, I guess you've just got to follow it back, it's hard to get to though and it's the same job of course if it's just bad bulbs.

If it were minethey would probably just stay dark until something more drastic happens in the same area,that's just :sad:eek:ld me though!

Hey fella! I just noticed you're from Houston, I got plenty of parts hanging around if you ever need something give me a shout, in fact I've got a whole instrument cluster right here in a box by my computer, just changed mine out, you'll have to put your speedo in it but it's right here if you want it, PM me.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

chilidawg wrote:
It's the same hot that feeds the speedo and tach lights, brown and white, I guess you've just got to follow it back, it's hard to get to though and it's the same job of course if it's just bad bulbs.

If it were minethey would probably just stay dark until something more drastic happens in the same area,that's just :sad:eek:ld me though!

Hey fella! I just noticed you're from Houston, I got plenty of parts hanging around if you ever need something give me a shout, in fact I've got a whole instrument cluster right here in a box by my computer, just changed mine out, you'll have to put your speedo in it but it's right here if you want it, PM me.
Good to know, thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.