Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here's an 82 1100 in nice shape for 2295 or best offer on CL. wife wants it sold to paint the baby room!!

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/892700619.html

He sent me more pics and the bike looks good with some repaired damage to the inside of the fairing right next to the left side speaker and above the left hand pocket. If anyone wants it looked at I can go look at it. He didn't tell me the mileage on it.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

Purty bike. If he is selling cuz the "room needs painting" must really be a wife thing or he aint got no cahonies to say no to her. :shock:

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
imported post

Is paint and a brush that expensive down there? You could painta hanger for that kind of money.

Or maybe the new kid gets the room the bike is in. Bad move, it would make a good rocking horse. :battle::)

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
imported post

Yea I'm with you fellas, No Cajones, there are things wife may want and get, but If I don't want to sell I ain't gonna.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,651 Posts
imported post

I don't think his claim to selling holds any water. There's a lot more to the story than just needing a 5 gallon bucket of paint.

Oh, it's a baby's room. One gallon of paint should do the trick. :doh:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

would've been cheaper to just buy some socks:cheeky1:would've still had his wing:cheeky1:

mark:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Find out what color paint he wants, I'll buy him a 5 gal bucket, plus a couple of brushes and rollers plus an extension for the bike:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.