Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, All
They have vamped this site ,a bit hard to work with now.. Sorry but it was much easier to maneuver through before the chance..Anyway ..
I am looking for a front break master cylinder in good shape, Mine works , but its in not so good shape and it wont be long before it's toast.
Also Hoping to find a fairing off the 83' Aspencade.
Thank you !

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My break system is the linked, the Front MC goes to one front rotor only and the break peddle operates the rear break and other front rotor,
I just need the front MC ,
Funny TCampbell and Chilidawg, I was just in Victorville yesterday ( Picked up an engine from that guy). He was a bit odd in that I had asked about other stuff he had but he didn't want to show me anything for some reason, He loaded the new engine closed the garage door as fast as he could. Figured I may not have smelled to good , Was a 12 hour drive after all hehe
Wish I had of known about that fairing..
Anyway the search goes on.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya, It's leaking, messed up the new paint job on my gas tank shell, plus the white reservoir plastic is turning to dust ( flaking away from being old) , A rebuild would more then likely take care of the leak, but the reservoir is in bad shape ..

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice find Dave.. Thank You .. If all else fails ( can't fine an OEM one) this will be the way to go..

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OUCH !! Not good ....
Thx for the heads UP ...
On a side note , Mine is not a double disk front break system.
Yes it has two rotors in front, the rear break operates the rear and one of the front disk..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.