I'm working on resurrecting an 83 Aspencade and would like some advice on an issue with water in the oil. I've tried replacing the water pump using an OEM pump and K+L gasket kit purchased through Amazon. Unfortunately, this has not solved the issue. One thing I am seeing is that I'm losing water even when the bike is unused. I'd estimate that the water level dropped by at least a cup and a half over a one week period. I've pulled the water pump back out and there doesn't appear to be anything obvious although I'm far from an expert. Before I start pulling the head off I thought I'd just see if this forum could provide any insights.