Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THE UNOBTAINIUM 2.1 STEREO BLANK-OFF PANEL IS AVAILABLE!!

This panel provides a solid platform to mount a 21st Centruy Stereo onto the Center-shelter face up for easy viewing. There is 3" clearance between the panel and the top of the air filter housing in the front (closest to the dash/ignition key), and 3.5" clearance from the panel to the top of the air filter housing at the point where the panel/center-shelter slopes downward to meet the gas cap door.
THIS PANEL WILL MOUNT TO THE SAME MOUNTING POINTS AS THE OEM GL1500 CASSETTE/STEREO. The panel has been "beefed" up with additional support for the newer radio/stereo units. The panels come in BLACK only, and have additional "high-temp" resin and High-grade Industrial material for outstanding durability and appearance.

Many, many stereo manufacturers such as Jensen, Blaupunkt, Dual, Pyle, Boss and others make AM/FM stereo's with Bluetooth capability, USB ports, Aux-In jacks, and SD card slots that will mount easily on this panel. Many provide a "cut-out template" to make it simple.

The cost of the panel is $132.00 plus $14.35 S/H, US Postal Service Priority Mail Flat Rate Medium box to anywhere in the lower 48 states. International shipping fees are higher and will be determined by destination using USPS rates.

Interested members should PM me.

Payment can be made to Paypal.Me/Bluthundr31

The stereo/phone setup is with a $20 Dual stereo 120W (30W X 4)with Bluetooth, USB, Aux-in and remote. It works great and might give you a good idea on how to upgrade your stereo setup.

RadioComplete_1.jpg

Click on the pictures/titles to enlarge
Top.jpg
Bottom.jpg
Left.jpg
Label_best.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I'll be dealing with a family issue and will be unable to send out any panels until after July 1, 2019.

My brother, (Tony Garcia) who flew down to california last year just to be my "wingman" after I put my beast back together, was diagnosed with bladder cancer and is going "under-the-knife" on Monday (6/17) at Mayo Clinic in AZ. He's the best brother anyone could have, , , and all "prayers" or "good thoughts" would be appreciated.

Respectfully,
Blu

UPDATE: My brother pulled through the surgery fine and is in recovery for a few more days. Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some pic's of the finished product.
Top.JPG

Left.JPG

Label_best.JPG

Bottom.JPG

Many riders who want to move to the 21st century tech have installed fantastic Marine radios and solved the problems with those older cassette radios that seem to be breaking down after 20+ to 30 years old.

PM me if interested for cost + shipping. I usually ship within 24 hours.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FOR ALL INTERESTED IN THIS UPGRADE PANEL!!!

THE VENDOR CHARGES ME $132 PER PANEL.

USPS CHARGES $14.35 FOR PRIORITY MAIL FLAT RATE MEDIUM BOX TO ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48 STATES. TOTAL = $146.35

I PREFER PAYPAL TO PAYPAL.ME/BLUTHUNDR31 , , ,OR SIMPLY CLICK "SEND MONEY" TAB TO BLUTHUNDR31.

PM (CONVERSATION) ME PRIOR TO PAYMENT TO CONFIRM STOCK ON-HAND.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SHIPPING RATES INCREASE

USPS rates went up to $15.05 USD for the Priority Mail Flat Rate Medium box.

$132 USD per panel plus $15.05 USD S/H for a total of $147.05

1 - 6 of 6 Posts