Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing the waters here. Had the bike a few years but have lost interest.
Motor ran fine but needed brakes and a few other tweaks so I started tearing down. Want to get it out of my sight. I hasn't been tagged for a few years. Previous owner traded it to me for a van that I had and he died last year. Current tag fees will be more than I'm willing to pay so parts R us!

Tires are Bridgestone Excedra G703 130/90-15 & G702 150/90-15 neither have seen a rim.

Have 2 seats 1 in good condition other seat is in need of a rebuild.
All other parts are here including some new stuff I purchased over time.

PM me if you are interested.

Tools, rags and the lift are not for sale but you might talk me out of the rags ;)

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shameless bump!
Someone is interested in the side covers. I'll give the members here first pick of parts until Feb 7th. After that time Ebay will be my next venue.

I was asked by one member how much everything cost minus all the heavy stuff like frame, motor, handlebars etc.
Everything is fairly heavy and awkward to ship so I gave a flip answer. Really....? Inquire about a part, I'll look fer it and get back to you.

Actually I have all the parts needed to completely reassemble the bike & make it roadworthy.

Have two trunks. one is in good shape from a 1200 interstate, other is original but is busted up & semi-repaired.
Have both complete saddlebags, painted black no cracks.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here's the brother deal.

GL 1200 carb rebuild kit from Randaak's never been opened. $55.00 to your door if in the US. Out of country $50.00 - plus shipping.

I would post a picture but this new site doesn't include the gallery button and drag and drop doesn't work very well.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
I would like to have a set of un-damaged valve covers to polish in my spare time ! I could also use radio, and gauge cluster, if it's digital

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Am looking for the left and right under lower Inner cowl. Part number 3 and 10 in the image below

They are located behind the lower fairing cowl.

·
Impersonating a mechanic
1,139 Posts
Mel,

I'm looking for a kill switch module. Is it available? Thanks.

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
Ignition switch for GL1200A. Will probably work on all 1200's not sure. It's a little dirty, connector not corroded or overheated. With key!!

$55.00 shipped in US. Outside US, $50 + shipping.
If you still have the switch and the key will not pull out in the run position I'm interested.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am looking for the wiring looms for the entire bike if they are available, need the rectifier also if it is available. I have an aspencade that the wiring has so many cuts and breaks and melted clips but want to get it up and going. Let me know on a cost
Thanks
Jarheadjas

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.