Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone have any information on how to install a CD Changer (the type that works on radio signal) on the stock panasonic stereo on my goldwing?

I think your website is great, im a long time rider and have owned 3 goldings, worked at several motorcycle shops (including a honda dealership)when i was younger and never saw or heard many of the fixes you offer here. Great place and people, thanks again.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
imported post

At the present time I have a pioneer 6 disc changer in my right side saddlebag (85 Aspencade) laying flat on the bottom with a folded up towel to absorb any shock. Will go to an Ipod shortly. But all you need is an FM modulator which plugs inline with your stock antenna under the shelter left front. Set your radio station to whatever to match the disc changer and away you go.
You can use your existing type 3 system, add the FM modulator, and add MP3, Ipod , CD changer whatever you like. An easy install with a remote to boot, but Ipod the way to go I think.
6 CD's can get boring after a while. Goodluck.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Good idea on the ipod, didnt even think of that..duhhhh. Thanks for the reply

Take care and be safe everyone

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
imported post

FF61 welcome to the board, here you will find answers to many questions and you are right great bunch of people and Steve's board is the best.

:12grey:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.