Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Got my first goldwing last year,replaced the stater(did not know about hard wiring until it was to late) replaced timing belts.

Still had trouble starting it when it was hot then i found this site, you guys are the best, i removed the starter (bike on sidestand) cleaned and installed new brushes,now the starter works like a charm.

Keep up the good work you are like having a reference library for newbies

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

John, Way to go.:weightlifter: Don't forget to give the fellows who helped you some mana if you have not already done so:).....Happy Riding

dean_3326 :12red::cooldj:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

john wrote:
Got my first goldwing last year,replaced the stater(did not know about hard wiring until it was to late) replaced timing belts.

Still had trouble starting it when it was hot then i found this site, you guys are the best, i removed the starter (bike on sidestand) cleaned and installed new brushes,now the starter works like a charm.

Keep up the good work you are like having a reference library for newbies

:clapper::clapper::clapper:
:waving::waving:Hey John, Welcome to the Best Goldwing Forum on the Internet!:waving::waving:

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Welcom John. I only signed up here recentlyand enjoy my weekly visit immensely. This place is spoken very highly of on other forums.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.