Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

Thats a great deal.

He is even willimjg to part with items . I wish I had the cahs to really PIMP MY RIDE.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

:shock::shock::shock:WOW :shock::shock::shock:IF frogs had wings, I may have enough money to buy that!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1:That's well worth the money.

EDIT: FROGS HAVE WINGS!!!!!!! Carol WANTS that for her bike. We called and left a message. Wish us luck.

To trnpkcruzr: My brother lives 30 mins from there and he will go get and ship for me.Thanks anyways.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

SOLD!!! Carol bought it.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Good for you Wingman!! Good for you Carol!! The impossible has been made possible!!! Frogs DO Fly!!!:clapper:

Just Glad I could be of some assistance. Now shall we see if we can get Pigs to fly?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Too bad you won't get it in time to install it all for the trip Saturday to Llano. Good buy though, I couldn't see a speck of rust anywhere.

BTY, how's the 1100 coming along?

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

:shock:that looks like all the chrome stuff on Mary Ellen and she is an 86:shock:

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

I haven't been working on the 1100. I have a cabinet job I needed to get done to be able to pay my stupid tax. It's day will come and she will be better than before.

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

trnpkcruzr wrote:
Good for you Wingman!! Good for you Carol!! The impossible has been made possible!!! Frogs DO Fly!!!:clapper:

Just Glad I could be of some assistance. Now shall we see if we can get Pigs to fly?
PINKPORK already has A wing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.