Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Ihave a 1200 gl interstate for sale cheap. I would like to recoop my money as I just dont have the money to fix it right now... still needs a water pump head gaskets and a valve job.This iswhat I would do but I guess if you didnt want to its up to you. It is dissassembled, all parts are there and all parts are good. The windshield is hazed I was going to just get a new one down the road you can still see through it but dont look the best being hazey, the seat is ugly as heck and the back rest is torn but other then that if someone needed alot of parts and wanted to part out the rest or just wanted to fix it, it is theirs for 700. I know you could or I could sell the parts for alot more then that but I just want the kwik sale to pay some bills...

I live close to Greenbay Wisconsin

my name is Chris and my number is

920-652-0644 Thanks...

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

any pics? mileage? all this helps:action::waving:

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

i can try to get some pics on here but it might take acouple days for now. mine is in a lot of parts right now as i took off the bags and seat and so on

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

froggy1925 wrote:
what is the rest of the model. Is it fuel injected or carburated
He said it's an Interstate, so it's carburated. :) It's also a month+ old ad, so it may be long gone.

John

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

Dang I am just now seeing this add. Is it gone????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.